Wednesday, November 23, 2005

3 Years Old


It is just crazy to think that my baby is 3 already. The boys were asking yesterday, what time she actually turned three and that caused me to do a lot of reflecting. I remember the exact moment that she came into my life, 3:53 am, November 22nd, 2002. She was quite anxious to arrive and was born before the Doctor could even make an appearance. It amazed me again, as it did with the boys, the incredible amount of love and joy that I felt when they laid her in my arms. And since that day, 3 years ago, those feelings have only deepened and gotten sweeter. That little babe that I fell in love with is now a big girl who hasn't worn diapers for 8 months, who loves to read, who is incredibly stubborn about doing things for herself, who adores her big brothers, who loves baby dolls and painting fingernails and who thankfully isn't too big yet to fit on my lap.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe she's 3 already! Seems like she was just a little baby yesterday!

Holly said...

Oh wow! She's a big girl now! Sweetie Genna!

Carin said...

she is so sweet I can't beleve she is 3. It just seems like yesterday getting your Christmas card with her on it just after she was born.