Friday, December 22, 2006

Connor's Christmas Wishes



Connor is my kid that frustrates me the most. He is also my child that makes me laugh the most.


Here are his 3 Christmas wishes that he wrote on a paper for school:


I wish for my family to have a great season.


I wish for the war to stop.


I wish for my family to be safe.


Here is his take on our tree:


My Christmas tree is fake, totally fake. It has white lights and red bulbs. I like looking at the ornaments of my family. This year I got to put on the star. It was fun getting in the attic and getting all our Christmas stuff down. Even though it's fake, my tree is still pretty.

1 comment:

Carin said...

Cute boy! I got your darling Christmas card today, you and your children are beautiful. I hope your Christmas was wonderful and your New Year is fantastic.