Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



The sun was setting as we arrived at the Roca Pumpkin Patch. Because of that, I didn't get a lot of great pictures, but we still had a wonderful time.

Highlights from the night:

-petting the goats and sheep

-walking around and seeing all the displays- they have it all from Alice in Wonderland to the 3 Little Pigs. One of my favorites is the bunny village. They have a cute little clothes line with little Peter Rabbit clothes hanging on it.

-having a husband who was happy to take the boys on the Haunted Hayrack ride and the Psycho Path

-having a sweet little girl who couldn't get enough of the fun "haunted" house, she also had to try out every cut out picture spot there, and believe you me there are a ton of them!



-enjoying a funnel cake

-being together as a family!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really want to go to a pumpkin patch, but can't find any around here. grrr. I went to one but no pumpkins. It was fun anyways.