Tuesday, November 06, 2007

the Countdown has begun


Someone pointed out to me today that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. Yikes! Everyone knows how incredibly fast the weeks are after Thanksgiving. I seriously need to get organized.

This cute cookie cutter idea came from Amber. I worked on Genna's I spy bag tonight and almost finished it up. Just need to buy a little bit more filler and then top stitch.

My little sweetie is still very sick, so if you want to send any prayers our way, they would greatly be appreciated.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Do you know why Genna is sick?? Is it her breathing?? I'll remember you BOTH in my prayers today (and always...)

Freer Family said...

I'm sorry Genna is still sick. She is my prayers as well.

That playdough idea is the cutest ever. I might have to use it.