Friday, January 04, 2008

Catching Up/Creating

Ok, so far on the creative front this year, it has been all scrapbook pages. I know I will never be caught up, but I am trying to make a dent in some of the major events from last year. For January, I am going to try and do at least 1 page a day. I have done a horrible job at getting my pictures printed up. I got some awesome photo paper at Michael's today and I am going to print up a few on my own here at home. Amber & Cheryl- you can play I spy and see if you can find elements on my pages that you gave me.

Here are the ones I've finished so far...




3 comments:

Holly Child said...

Great pages, Kristi!! I'm impressed with how many you've gotten done! :o) Good job! ;o)

Amber said...

AWESOME...your pages are AWESOME!! Can't wait to see you!

Andrea said...

Love your pages!!
You do great scrapbook work.