Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day: off to a good start

I've been subbing this week and haven't had the energy to get some special things done for Valentine's Day. But here are a few things that hopefully will make this day a memorable one:


It started off with a beautiful sunrise...


And yummy french toast...


The good sweetarts...



A few measley decorations in the hallway and in the kids' bathrooms...



And after school we'll make some homemade Valentine's for each other. This was actually part of our FHE the other day. It was a shoddy job on the decorating the box b/c Genna was sick and I was in a hurry. We haven't had time to touch these since.



and last but not least, a cozy pair of heart socks I got on clearance a few years back


Hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Cute socks!! Too bad the weather tooka turn for the worst today. Drove through your little town (although it's bigger than mine) on the way to Lincoln and thought of you. Stay warm and have fun decorating!!

Freer Family said...

I hope you guys had a great day! I love all of your fun Valentine's traditions.

Amber M. said...

LOVE the socks, Keisti. Hope you had a rockin' Valentine's Day! I have your cards for January at my house, but I'm holding them ransom until we get together again:-)

Carin said...

Love the socks! I hope your sweet little girl feels better.

Kristi said...

That is a beautiful sunrise! You are such a fun Mom. I love all the little v-day touches. Your kids will always remember that you tried to make the Holidays for them. :)