Monday, March 17, 2008

Top O' the Evening to Ya!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! A pesky little leprechaun stopped by last night and turned our milk green. When I ate my granola this morning, it was a little unappetizing to look down and see the greenish tint- but it didn't actually taste any different.


At church yesterday, one of my friend's had made St. Patrick's Day bows for her girls and so I decided to be a copy cat. It was so easy, I did it in about 5 minutes. It was a great way to use up some of my ribbon stash. You just knot a variety of ribbons around a large pony tail holder.


Here it is in action. It's nice that the kids all have a variety of shirts since our school colors are green and white.



We had sauteed cabbage with herb & garlic sausages for dinner. We had leftover red potatoes from yesterday, but I forgot to put them out because we were in such a hurry to rush to soccer practice and parent teacher conferences.

Hope your day was a good one!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You are THE BEST when it comes to cute Holiday traditions. That is an adorable picture of Genna. Good work on the bow too. :)

The Frosts said...

Looks like the day was super fun! I will have to try the bow for my girls - looks so cute and sounds easy (right up my alley!) Happy St. Pats!

Lorilee said...

Good job on the cute bow for Genna. It turned out so cute...she is even cuter!