Sunday, September 07, 2008

Labor Day 2008

Yep, I'm behind again on my blogging. This having the whole day to myself and getting a millions things done just hasn't actually happened yet.

Labor Day we spent the whole day together as a family- which was so nice.

We decided to take a trip up to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. Even though it was really crowded, we had a wonderful time. We especially loved the new butterfly exhibit. It is just amazing to me all the beautiful creatures that Heavenly Father has created.

Photobucket

Thanks to my sister Lorilee for telling me about the new version of Picasa. I made the mosaic in it!

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Very cool mosaic. Just another thing I'll eventaully beg you to teach me!

Kristi said...

Lovely pictures - great job on teh mosaic too!