Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas List part 2

My 2008 Christmas list is dwindling...and even though I really do love the doing of all the things on my agenda- it still feels good to check them off and get a step closer to December 25th.


Here's what we've been up to:

family temple trip- check


drive around and look at lights- check

this one had music to go along with it


this one was just crazy!!!


help out at our local food pantry- check


make and deliver neighborhood goodies, caroling as we go- check

(it was a balmy 6ยบ tonight when we went, we came back and warmed up with hot chocolate)

presents all wrapped- check


get together with my dear friends- check

12 days of Christmas presentation with pictures for Enrichment- check

Southeast Seamless Christmas dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise- check

yummy chocolate nachos


great minds think alike


We also started our 12 days of Christmas. Last year, I did a gift for each day, but this year, we're only doing gifts every couple of days and then reading our Christmas books on the other days.

What's left on your list?

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

I'm glad you liked the homespun Nativity, because Santa MIGHT just be bringing you one...

I just sent you an email about this week.

Missing you!

Lorilee said...

I'm so impressed with all that you guys have done this month! Looks so much fun!

Lorilee said...

I forgot to say that I love the green rice crispie star. I might have to steal that idea. :)