Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Christmas post

Ok, this will be my last Chrismtas post for the year. I was just dreading it being over with and now that it is all said and done, I'm actually feeling good about moving on. I think all of our snow melting yesterday had a lot of do with it. Today's agenda is laundry and undecorating the house.

Last night however, Troy and I got to go out with Tony & Amber. We had such a nice time.

We went to Mahoney State Park and had dinner at the lodge then went to a play there called Every Story Ever Told, which was a mishmash of all the Christmas stories and songs. We had such a fun time talking at dinner that we got to the theater and there were no seats left so we could sit together. Troy and I were up front which we thought was nice until we realized they were pulling people from the front few rows to be part of the play. Thankfully we dodged that bullet! But it was cute play and definitely entertaining. It was a nice way to close out our Christmas festivities. The only drawback to the night was that we didn't get to visit more!

Here's Gustav the Green Nosed Raingoat balloon in the Macy's Day parade.

And the 3 talented guys who performed the play!

Thanks guys for being such great friends and for a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! I've never been to Mahoney State Park's lodge. That's on my to-do list.

I got 18 scrapbooking pages done at Archiver's yesterday. Oh, how I love that place! You should join me sometime!

Amber M. said...

18 pages?? How come every time I go to Archivers, I only spend money:-)!!?

We sure had fun, Kristi. Can't wait to play again soon!

Kristi said...

perfect... i love a little after christmas, christmas cheer!

Andrea said...

How fun to go on a date and be with friends too. And I'm jealous your snow melted.
Christmas does go too fast.