Monday, June 22, 2009

Dad's Day

We had such a nice Father's Day.

My Mom & Dad were able to come down and go to church with us. Troy got home from his meetings early so he could drop Connor off. He's headed here for the week:

My brother and his cute family came over for lunch.


Look what Traci made- isn't it gorgeous- it was delicious too!

I am so grateful for my Dad and the chance to spend some time with him!



My kids are pretty lucky too!

We all think he's a wonderful Father- it was the boys' idea to get him a new basketball.

He even managed to sneak in a nap. He has to get up at 5:30 on Sunday mornings. I did have some hot cinnamon rolls for him before he had to leave for his meetings- thanks to Rhodes and the timer on my oven.

After my family left we headed over to Troy's parents house for dinner. We were so fortunate to be able to spend time with both of our families.

Troy thinks the world of his Dad!

Hope you all had a nice Father's Day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How nice to celebrate Father's Day with dads on both sides!

Kassie said...

How lucky to able to spend time with all the dads in your life!

Thanks for the input on my kitchen, Kristi. That is a really good idea. I have just been wanting to get rid of the stark white. (with fingerprints, of course) I did go to Home Depot today and saw that hammered metal spraypaint, LOL!

Kristi said...

Happy Father's Day to your Troy. Glad he was good & spoiled. :)