Three things you wish for:
- That I didn’t have to worry about money
- that my children would be the best of friends
- that houses would come with a self clean button
3 Things You Would Do To/For Yourself If There Was No One To Judge You (…or if you had the guts to do it!)
- Have Lazer eye surgery
- Have some cosmetic procedures done including Liposuction- there are areas of my body that will never look good without this
- Say bye-bye to the fun varicose veins that I inherited
3 Bad Habits You Have
1. Spending too much money- I am not a good saver, I don’t have a stopping off place in my checkbook where I don’t spend anymore- except for when it is in the red
2. Letting myself get annoyed with people for silly reasons
3. Almost always having a messy office- it usually takes 20 minutes to clean, but I put it off for days at a time
3 Insecurities You Feel
1. I am always afraid people are judging my mothering skills by my children’s actions
2. That my clothes aren’t good enough- I guess this dates back to the days of not owning a pair of Guess jeans when everyone else did- however, as an adult I am not willing to fork over the $$ to make my clothes good enough- I’d rather stay home with my kids
3. See above- that I am making a mess of my families’ finances
3 Talents/Skills You Wish You Had
1. organization- I can fake it for a while, but I always gravitate back to chaos
2. wittiness and a better sense of humor
3. patience with my children- I wish I could say I was a Mom who never yelled at their kids- but I don’t handle stress well
3 Things That You Would Do If You Had More Time(most of the stuff I want to do is more contigent on having $$, I think you make time for the stuff you really want to do- so if I had more $$, I would….)
1. go back to school and renew my teaching certificate
2. go to more plays and cultural events
3. build shelves in my garage and storage room
3 Things That Bring You Peace/Relaxation
- reading a good book
- snuggling up in bed with the remote in MY hand
- definitely a quiet house after the kids are alseep
3 Things That Spark Your Creativity
- walking through a scrapbook store and seeing fun new products
- the garden at 2peas
- looking through my pictures
I tag:
1. Amy Grendell
2 comments:
Fun answers!
I'm answering this today. :)
Fun, Kristi! I just answered today, too! :)
Post a Comment