So my Works for Me Wednesday tip is when you need to bring a lunch somewhere, grab a gift bag. Maybe you have one that is a little tattered or wrinkled and you wouldn't necessarily want to reuse it when you are giving a gift.
Ok, so I realize maybe some of you don't have to take your lunch or your child hasn't lost your cooler bag. Other possibilities for using these lunch bags-
*send a birthday bag on your child's special day
*use a larger one to go on a picnic- they usually have a reinforced bottom, making it easier to load with more items
*reuse them to take any set of small items when going someplace- i.e. load it up with a few ink pads, stamps sets and cardstock for a cardmaking session with a friend
For more ideas, don't forget to visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.
3 comments:
This is a really good idea! Just last night I delivered dinner to a new mom and carried it in a plastic bad. How much cuter if I would have used one of the umpteen gift bags :)
Great ideas on how to reuse bags ... especially the ones that are a little tattered!
Great idea! I also like lady laura's comment about using it to take dinner to someone.
Post a Comment