Finished today:
Fabric covered buttons for Genna's bulletin board. Found a tutorial online. They were so easy and fun to make. I only stopped because I ran out of buttons.
Hung redone chalkboard in kitchen. So easy with those command adhesive hangers. This came from the duplex and I just had to buy some chalkboard paint and move the chalk tray so I could hang it vertically.
Genna's new bulletin board. Again, something I got from the basement of the duplex. Painted it pink and added the fun fabric thumbtacks. I also would like to do a clothes line to hang additional artwork on and paint the clothes pins fun colors.
Hung a thrifted Winnie the Pooh picture. This corner is about done.
I actually finished this one yesterday, but I stuck the pins in it today.
2 comments:
I'm obsessive too. Atleast you have cute obsessions. Looks great!
FUN, Kristi! These pins turned out so cute. You've inspired me to post about my daily "dones"...maybe tonight if I get anything done!!:-)
Post a Comment