Thinking about what I'd like to accomplish this year. I haven't gotten real serious with my goal writing yet, but here's what I've come up with so far...
Connect more....I am blessed with a wonderful family and so many dear friends- I need to do better about making time to get together and keeping in touch.
Create more...I have really learned to love sewing and I hope to make it more a part of my life this year.
Eat more...healthy food that is. I ended the year on a eat as much junk as possible diet, which is definitely not working for me. I really think planning out good, healthy meals is the key.
Pray more...I could definitely make improvements in this area, I'm talking about really communicating with my Father in Heaven.
Read more...I need to do a better job of getting to the library and also of picking up the scriptures on my own, to study.
Run more...I really enjoy running on my treadmill. I know the best time for me to do this is before my kids get up. Too bad, I really like sleeping in.
Scrap more...I look at the paltry amount of pages I finished in 2007 and I feel badly. There are so many great memories that I don't want to forget.
Serve more...I really want to do better at serving with a cheerful heart- especially my own family.
1 comment:
Kristi,
That's a great list of "more's". I think you've got a good list to start on. Good Luck! Knowing you, I'm sure you'll do all of them to some degree or other.
Post a Comment