Talked to my sister on the phone.
Cleaned up the pile of pillowcases and sheets that have been by my side of the bed since before Christmas. I also washed sheets and vacuumed too.
Was redeemed from the world's worst mother award. You see, I decided we are done with boxed cereal for a while. My kids eat too much of it and there is a lot of sugar in it. So we are going to do oatmeal, pancakes, muffins, eggs and granola for a while. They turned up their noses as I was making the granola, but they all gave it a thumbs up this morning. I used this yummy recipe only I left out the nuts and added unsweetened coconut.
I forgot about my Cub Scout Committe meeting. Sorry again, Cheryl!
Had a whole bunch of sewings firsts- I made my own binding, used my walking foot, my gingher scissors that I got for Christmas and I finished my first quilt. I promise to share more pictures of it tomorrow after it goes throught the dryer.
6 comments:
Wow, girl! You've been BUSY! I've done my very best to avoid busy this week...and my house proves it.
Geez, you put us all to shame. Although the sheets by the bed for a few months might redeem you. Congrats on the 10 miles, I didn't get mine. Does demo-ing a dining room count? I think it's time for us to get rid of our cereal too, I anticipate the same reaction.
wow you are keeping yourself busy! i love the homemade granola (it really is awesome!) and that quilt is adorable!
Oh, I am loving homemade granola too. My husband was going through a box of cereal every couple of days so this is saving us a lot of money. Great job!
You are a buzy one! I have one more thing for you to do. You have been tagged by me. See my blog for details
I keep telling myself that granola is cheaper, but my kids think its candy and eat a double batch in two days. I guess I can just console myself with the fact that it may not be cheaper, but it's way more nutritious.
Post a Comment