At church yesterday, one of my friend's had made St. Patrick's Day bows for her girls and so I decided to be a copy cat. It was so easy, I did it in about 5 minutes. It was a great way to use up some of my ribbon stash. You just knot a variety of ribbons around a large pony tail holder.
Here it is in action. It's nice that the kids all have a variety of shirts since our school colors are green and white.
We had sauteed cabbage with herb & garlic sausages for dinner. We had leftover red potatoes from yesterday, but I forgot to put them out because we were in such a hurry to rush to soccer practice and parent teacher conferences.
Hope your day was a good one!
3 comments:
You are THE BEST when it comes to cute Holiday traditions. That is an adorable picture of Genna. Good work on the bow too. :)
Looks like the day was super fun! I will have to try the bow for my girls - looks so cute and sounds easy (right up my alley!) Happy St. Pats!
Good job on the cute bow for Genna. It turned out so cute...she is even cuter!
Post a Comment