Our weather lately has been incredible! I love the cooler mornings and the warm but breezy afternoons! I can hardly believe it is almost the end of September. I have been slowly putting up my Halloween decorations. I figured I would wait till November and put out the fall stuff. I promise next week there will be a peek at my spooky trimmings. I have a few things I'd like to get, one more thing to make and a gift certificate to spend at one of my favorite stores. So, check back next week.
Until then, here are some of my favorite pictures I took last fall.

Ok, and then one more funny thing that I couldn't help but try... Troy and I had a lot of laughs over this tonight.
1972- the year I was born

1990- the year I was graduated. Yep, that hairdo was right on compared to my senior pics.

1970-the year after Troy was born

1988- the year he graduated. Troy's hair was a lot lighter and longer then.

Go
here to give it a try.
5 comments:
Too funny!! I can't wait to see your fall stuff!
Those pictures are hillarious! You are both so cute, but the dated hair is too funny. (and yes, the senior hair looks awfully familiar)
I cannot wait to see your Halloween fodder! Seriously, I'm going to be stalking your blog. (like I don't already...)
Your autumn pictures are gorgeous!
that's so funny.
Tee hee.
That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment