Halloween Trail Mix
1 jar roasted, salted peanuts
1 box count chocula cereal
1/2 box of raisins
1 bag Halloween M&M's
optional: pretzels, fishy crackers, popcorn, licorce bites, cheese balls
Warning- you cannot each just one handful. We made this for Connor's hike last week and then again for our Halloween party on Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures from the party!
6 comments:
That's a great recipie! I may use it for my classroom. Great idea! Thanks!
YUMMERS!!
I love these kind of easy recipes. My kids would love this.
Cute sign below of the lost tooth.
On the flash cards I used Bakersfield or something that is like that....just a generic one that came on my computer. Have fun if you make some....I would love to see. Last night a made a garland using some homemade flash cards. FUN!
Perfect! I love easy, but yummy. And the purple m&m's are so colorful!
This was so delicious -- make more and bring it this friday! ;) (snacks for pj party)
I'm totally doing this for our party this year!!
Post a Comment