Thank you for being there- all the special days of my life- from my baptism to my wedding
to the birth and blessing of my children
Thank you for showing us so much as we were growing up from Nauvoo to Niagra-
Thank you for loving my Mom and taking her to the temple
I have learned so much from you- about the gospel- about love and about what is truly important in life
Thank you so much for your love for me and my children.
Thanks for everything- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
5 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to your Dad! There is no doubt you had great parents, because look how wonderful you turned out! Please send our happy birthday wishes as well!
Cheryl H.
I love the picture of your dad and Genna on the back porch step. Priceless.
I love all these pictures of dad. Thanks for posting them..and I think I might need some copies of them. :)
What a sweet photo tribute to your Dad!
Kristi,
What a beautiful post. I'm seriously crying here after reading it. (Doesn't help that I just saw my Dad in AZ yesterday and I miss my family already). Aren't families the most wonderful blessing?
Post a Comment