I just finished up some new trick or treat bags for the kids. Previously, we'd been using some ugly orange buckets that took up a lot of space in my Halloween tote. So last year when my
sister told me she made some cute fabric bags for her kids- I thought it was a great idea. Then I was at Target and found some Halloween pillowcases on clearance and knew it was meant to be!

I used
this tutorial again to make the bags. I should have made the straps a bit skinnier, but I guess you live and learn, right?
6 comments:
What a great idea! Pillowcases? They make MUCH cuter bags, I think!
These turned out darling!
Cute bags! I don't have time to make them this year -- but you'll be the one I call next year to help me! ;)
I love it. Now I am such a good stitcher but not so good at sewing...but this maybe. Very, very cute!
What a fun idea! I love how they turned out. You are amazing!!
They turned out great!! I think the wide handles will be fine...maybe easier to hold. Love them!!
Post a Comment