Monday, March 02, 2009

Puzzling...

I do want to apologize for my long blog break. I have neglected my poor computer and all those I keep in touch with electronically. It really has been a busy month and I will try to catch you all up on what's been going on.

The good news is that less computer meant more time spent with my family. We did 7 different puzzles this past month. It was relaxing and actually quite addictive.



If you'll just be patient with me a bit longer, I'll post about our busy February.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

sometimes you just need to take a break, but I'm glad you are back - I missed your posts!

Love all the puzzles! Looks like you found some neat ones...

Amber M. said...

I was so happy to see some new posts...and your puzzles...and pinewood derby cars!! Can't wait to see what else you've been up to.

And my thanks to Genna for the sweet video clip on my phone.

:-)

Cheryl H. said...

We have been doing a lot of puzzles as well - 14 so far. I know with the nice weather, it will end soon!

Amy said...

I haven't put a puzzle together forever. I don't know if I've ever put a large puzzle together by myself. Maybe I could add that to my 40 x 40 things list?! Glad to see you are back!

Liz said...

Love that flower garden quilt!

Linda said...

Wow! I figured you must have been really busy,I haven't seen you leave your computer alone this long in a while. You always amaze me how much you guys do,such good parents!!
Love ya, Linda