Friday, March 20, 2009

A funny

I have forced myself to sit down at the computer for a few minutes. Paying bills and other related fun stuff was on the agenda. While I am here, I have to share a quick funny from Genna last night.

We were in the car last night at the gas station. Genna asked if I could see anything black on her tongue. I said that no, I couldn't. Then she asked to see my tongue. She couldn't see anything black on my tongue, either. I asked what she was looking for. Serious as could be, she replied, "taste bugs." We got a good chuckle out of her sweet curiousity.

Knock on wood, I will get caught up on some blog posts tomorrow, since we have nothing on the schedule, which is an amazing feat for a Saturday in our house.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Don't they say the funniest things?! Too cute!

Lorilee said...

This made me laught. What a little sweetie!! Miss you guys!

Andrea said...

That's really funny.

Amber M. said...

Gotta watch out for those pesky taste bugs...

Missing you terribly!

Kristi said...

Hey you! I miss your regular postings.... come back to us!

Amy said...

I am needing something new to read, so could you at least make something up??? :)