Saturday, April 25, 2009

Still Alive

I'm not sure why it's so hard to get back into blogging, but I am obviously not figuring out how to fit it into my life these days. I have been subbing full time for a special ed teacher whose husband has cancer. It has been a longer than expected assignment and while I am enjoying it, it is definitely more of a challenge for me to get things accomplished.

Thank you for the encouragement to come back. I hope maybe I am getting a little better at balancing- but I'm not going to promise that I am ready to commit to regular updates.

Anyway, here are some belated Valentine's Day pictures. We had a special family dinner Friday night and then the next night we chaperoned the youth dance.



And while I am at it, I might as well post the Easter pictures as well. The kids decorated eggs on Saturday and then we had Stake Conference on Easter Sunday. Yes, our kids opened their baskets on the way to church. After church we went to Troy's sister's house for dinner and an egg hunt.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey....welcome back! Good to see you again! I love how you merge all of your pictures together. I have no idea how to do that! I just blogged tonight and had "Still" as my name of my entry. Wild, huh?! We must think alike!

Andrea said...

Glad you're back. I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were.
Fun pictures!

Cheryl H. said...

Glad to see a blog! I know you have your hands full with subbing and all of the kids activities. I miss chatting with you though!!!! Love ya!

Kristi said...

how about semi-regular updates? ;)

I miss your posts!

Fun to see your Holiday pics and festivities.

Good luck with your new job - it's a trick to balance home & work, for sure.

Amber M. said...

I can't tell you how long you have been on my "to-call" list. I miss you. Tons.