Thursday, October 01, 2009

October FIRST

Wow, has this year just flown by or what?

(please excuse my lame attempt at tying all these random things together)

First....

morning's light



time throwing a surprise party for my husband. (he figured something was up- we also celebrated his nephew's 20th birthday too)


time holding sweet baby Seth born Sept. 24th- he was 8'10 just like Connor


colors of fall



time doing a puzzle this big- it was huge, but lots of fun


soccer game of the year for both boys- (Jameson hasn't played since Spring of 2008 and Connor sat out Spring 2009- they were both thrilled to get back to it)



time making grape jelly- sorry you can't even see it, but it's there along with several other firsts~ unsweetened applesauce, pear butter, apple/pearsauce and strawberry raspberry applesauce



meal of the day- (yes, I am back to the no cold cereal rule at our house)


time playing football for Jameson- 3-6th grade football around here plays games on Sunday and so the boys have sat out until now- Connor is one of the team managers


time marching at a Homecoming game



trying the equinox tricks




time growing a pumpkin in several years- isn't it a big one, lol!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Hi, Kristi. I'm typically a blog peeker but don't comment very often. (I don't post much either!) I particularly enjoyed this post--great pictures and lovely vignettes. Hope you are all happy and healthy. (Yay! Beautiful baby!)

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again. I love all of your firsts! You are so ambitious with your canning...

Your pictures are beautiful, and your kids are growing way too fast.

:)

Andrea said...

Wow- you've been busy.

Amber M. said...

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!! I was so happy to see a new post from you...I miss you!

MamaBug said...

I love the little bit of this and that!

So, have you invested in a good baseball bat yet? You're going to have to start beating off the girls soon, you're boys are getting to be quite handsome!