Thursday, January 07, 2010

The last of Christmas & welcoming 2010

I am late in posting these but for posterity's sake here are the rest of our Christmas festivity pictures.

We had a fun work party at TGI Friday's in Omaha...

Sam is holding a pair of barbie legs- a running joke between Lance & Troy

We actually held Christmas on New Year's Day with Troy's immediate family. We had a blast eating soup(I brought corn chowder), opening presents, and playing games(Things, Wheel of Fortune and Catch Phrase kept us busy).

New Year's Eve we spent at Tami & Greg's. Connor actually went to the Orchard's house. We were not crazy about not being all together for the night but after 5 minutes of 3 boys playing tackle dodgeball downstairs near Greg's glass display cabinets we decided that was a good decision on our part to let him go.

We had a fun time eating and playing games.

We actually missed ringing in the new year by a minute we were so engrossed in our game of bananagrams.

Poor Genna is still upset that she missed "the party". She just saw the picture today almost a week later and burst into tears again.






We are so fortunate to have such dear family and friends who bless our lives in so many ways.

Happy New Year to you all...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

good celebrating! You are such a festive bunch. Poor little Genna...

MamaBug said...

It was way fun scrolling through the last several posts. I loved seeing all the fun things you have been doing. Hopefully I won't get behind on my blog reading again. :D

CathyBB said...

Hi, Kristi. I found your blog while looking for ideas for football parties. "Creative Party Place" had a link to "My Insanity" and she had a link to yours... wow, you get all that? =)

When I saw the bobbleheads with Husker jerseys, then I KNEW I had to check out your blog because we're fellow Huskers. Those are so cool! Thanks for sharing how it worked for you!