Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Embarassed, but hopeful

Wow, how can a month have gone by without me posting a single solitary thing on here? Just so you don't feel bad- I haven't been keeping up with much of anything- emails, phone calls, message boards. It has been a combination of being busy- been doing a lot of subbing, and I think a bit of depression. It has been a hard winter for us financially and so far the springtime hasn't been much better. The good thing about spring is that it is all about hope. And I am hopeful that things will get back to normal around here soon.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was Stake Conference and Elder Bednar spoke. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be taught by him. So grateful for my wonderful family and the chance to be together this weekend. I am excited my parents come home from Arizona this week. It will be so good to see them!

I will try and catch up some of the past month with some pictures later, if I can get it to upload. Unfortunately, I am having memory issues and so I am not sure if I can even transfer any pictures, but I will try.

3 comments:

Carin said...

Kristi I am sure things will be looking up soon. Big Hugs!!

Heather said...

Good to have you back, KB!

Holly said...

Kristi --
I hope things start getting better for ya! I love Elder Bednar's talks! They always seem so easy to understand and right to the point!