Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More pictures


















Here are a few more pictures from the past month.

The first one is of me and my sweetie on Easter Sunday!

Next is Connor during our egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's Bennett's house.

Third is Genna all dolled up in her Easter outfit.

And last is the result of our No TV on Sunday rule. Troy and I always take a nap and this is what we woke up to. I am not sure if Jameson was just bored enough to dress up or if he was being a good big brother and playing house with Genna. Either way, we thought he looked hilarious and had to snap a picture. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

KB...I love how long your hair is!

Holly said...

Love seeing pics from you! Look how cute Genna is in her Easter outfit! Gotta love Target! ;o)

Amy B. said...

you guys look so cute. fun pictures.

April said...

I thought I'd already posted to tell you how cute your family is Kristi! Love these pics. :)

AmyG said...

how funny! great pic of you and dh :)