Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Month in Review

Here is what we've been up to for the last month of our lives:

*Aug. 6th- our computer crashes-yikes!!

*Aug. 7th-20th- we had booths at 4 different county fairs for Troy's business. The girls worked the days, the guys worked at night.

*Aug. 17th- we picked up our winnings from the Otoe County fair- we all did pretty good this year- Genna even made $5.50.

*Aug. 17th- I had a wonderful time scrapbooking with my dear friends Tami and Cheryl at a cabin at Mahoney State Park.

*Aug. 19th- I donated 10 1/2 inches of hair to Locks of Love.

*Aug. 20th- I put up a hummingbird feeder and we have been priveleged to have a cute little ruby throated hummer visit every day since then.

*Aug. 22nd- the boys started back at school. Jameson is in 4th grade and Connor in 3rd.

*Aug. 29th- Genna had her first day of preschool. I cut about 3 inches off of her hair before school started.

*Labor Day Weekend- I got a new computer. My sister Linda and her family came to visit. My BIL saved all my pictures and data from my old computer- I can't thank him enough. My Mom and Dad came down and we all had a great weekend hanging out together! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Oh, KB! It's so good to hear from you again...I am very loyal (I have been checking everyday) and this update was great! I can't believe how old your boys are! And what a good person for donating your hair! Glad you're back :)

Holly said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE hair, KristiB!!! Love it! ;o)