Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kids....

Sometimes the adult mind has a hard time wrapping itself around a child's notions and ideas. This week we have had some gorgeous weather here in Nebraska. The boys have rushed through their afternoon chores to be able to go out and play. The construction site next door has become a treasure trove of fun for them. There are all sorts of fascinating items to find that the workers have left behind. Never mind that all of them belong in a trash can- but I don't want to rain on their parade, so I smile and get out the antibacterial soap. I did have to laugh out loud when Connor brought the little tv/vcr combo outside with a Star Wars video. Apparently they are loving the outdoors so much, they thought they should combine it with one of their other favorite activities. Maybe their idea wasn't completely unfounded- I know, I thought it was a pretty good idea to take all my friends to the drive in to see Staying Alive for my 11th birthday.

3 comments:

Steph said...

It's a homemade drive-in..minus hiding under the blanket in the station wagon trying to sneak in! Fun times!

Steph said...

It's a homemade drive-in..minus hiding under the blanket in the station wagon trying to sneak in! Fun times!

April said...

lol Kristi! Smart kiddos. :)