Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Belated Halloween



Sorry this is a day late, but I wanted to share some pictures of my cute kids from yesterday and the pumpkins we carved. My mom took these photos and I have to give her alot of credit, especially for the pumpkins because they had flashing lights inside which made it difficult to photograph. Thanks for all the fun pictures, Mom!

Just wanted to add a few random thoughts from my day also:

*Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice donuts are DELISH!

*Tom Osborne said, instead of focusing on what life can do for you, focus on what can you contribute to life.

*I really miss my kids when I don't see them all day long.

*I thought I was anti Mary Kay, but after going to a party at my friend Wendy's tonight, I can honestly say my skin feels great! And I think we all deserve to pamper ourselves more than we do.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Kristi, I am so glad the little sad bunny turned into a happy bunny! Thanks for sharing the pics of your cute as pie kiddos!

April said...

Cute kiddos & great pumpkins!
And pumpkin spice donuts sound so very yummy.

Holly said...

Fun Halloween pictures!! Also, I've been using that TimeWise stuff for a couple years! I really like it!!

Helena said...

Cute kids!