Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'll Tumble 4 Ya

No, I am not talking about the Culture Club song. I am finally delivering the goods on Genna's tumbling pictures. She had such a fun time. I don't know if it comes from being the 3rd child or being in Nursery at church, but it surprised me how outgoing she was in this situation. She jumped right in there and tried everything they told her to do. At the end of the class, they went around the circle and asked the kids to name one thing they learned or did that day. She said that she learned, "Back Flips". I think she was referring to the bridge up that they did. I had a hard time getting her to leave the room she loved it so much. Who knows maybe we have a future gymnast on our hands? Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

so cute! she looks like she's having so much fun.

Erica said...

She is adorable! I love that cute red hair up in pigtails. How fun- she must really love gymnastics!

Holly said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how grown up she is!! Looks like she had fun! :o)

April said...

Aw, she does look like she's having a blast. What a cutie. :)