Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another Tag

Now that the Blue & Gold Banquet is over, I can breathe again and answer these fun questions that Holly tagged me with.

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.


  1. Amy
  2. Traci
  3. April
  4. Holly
  5. Kristi

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
1. Carin
2. Teresa
3. Erin
4. Erica


Here are the questions.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was living in Lincoln. Working as at Krayon Kampus Daycare and substitute teaching. I was pregnant and expecting Jameson in June.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Not much different than I am doing this year. I just started subbing in the 04/05 school year. I went to our first Sorority Scrap and stayed until almost 6am. We did one again last weekend and because of the spy party which was starting at 9:30 am, I think I only stayed until 2am.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):

  1. Homestyle Butter Popcorn from Pop Secret
  2. Gardettos
  3. Mini Chocolate Covered Donuts
  4. Honey Graham Chex Mix
  5. Chips & Dips

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

  1. Wheels on the Bus
  2. Our House- Madness
  3. Love is Spoken Here- we sing this every morning
  4. Go Away Little Girl(from Donny's purple socks days)
  5. Don't you want me by the Human League

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Get rid of all our debts
  2. Travel more- would love to see Europe
  3. Put $$ away for college
  4. Send my Parents on a Scandinavian Cruise
  5. Build a house on an acreage in the country with a paved road from the highway

Five bad habits:

  1. eating too much
  2. eating bad stuff- love my carbs!!
  3. I let my office get really dirty before I clean it
  4. I am way to quick to criticize my kids
  5. not disciplined in a good daily routine

Five things you like doing:

  1. scrapbooking
  2. hanging out with good friends/family
  3. watching Alias or other good movies
  4. gardening
  5. reading

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

  1. decorative scissors
  2. stirrup pants
  3. Navy panty hose
  4. eyelets- I have way too many, I'll never run out
  5. non fitted slipcovers

Five favorite toys:

1. computer
2. my CD player in my kitchen
3. my camera
4. our DVD player in our house
5. DVD player in our van

First time you got kissed: How was it? I was in 4th Grade- it was one of those dare things. I don't remember thinking much of the whole kissing thing. Next time was 7th grade and it was definitely yucky.

First time you drove a car: What kind of car? I'm think it was my Dad's Honda Accord. Either that or my older sister's honda civic hatchback.

First time you scrapbooked: When you look at your page do you love it? First time was a few months after Jameson was born. Hated that page- tore it up and did something different with it. But sadly enough my pictures were already all cut up into ovals and other weird shapes.

First time you went on a date: Where did you go and with who? I guess my first date was when I was went to the 9th grade promotion dance. I went with Mick Brokaw on a triple date. We ate at Valentino's(a nicer pizza place) I was worried I'd spill something on my white dress. Before the dance we went to his friend Seth's house for pictures and his parents' offered us a glass of champagne- we were in 9th grade- needless to say I did not accept.

First time you fell in love: How did you know? 15 years old. My thoughts always went back to this same guy up until I got married. I finally had to let "him" go when I met Troy and we started dating.

First time you cooked for someone: Was it yummy? What did you make? I made breakfast for one of my boyfriends the first year I was in college at BYU. I don't remember what I made, but I do remember asking for him to help me with the dishes afterwards and he refused, sat on the couch and told me it was woman's work. That was the last time I cooked for him.

First time you got on a plane: Where did you go Were you scared? I think it was when I was in 9th grade and we went to Florida to go to Disneyworld. We were in Fort Lauderdale on the beach when the Challenger exploded. I wasn't too scare to fly.

First time you shaved your legs: Did you cut yourself? I am pretty sure it was around 7th grade and I am SURE I cut myself. Still do almost everytime I shave.

First time you put on make up: Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? I think it was in junior high when I started wearing makeup. I don't think I got too crazy with it. I didn't wear eyeliner until I was 15. Now I can't stand myself without it.

First time you moved out of your home: Was it an apartment, house, etc? Moved out when I went to BYU, fall of 1990. Lived in E. Richards Hall, Heritage Hall. I loved it!

No comments: