Thursday, March 08, 2007

Great Expectations!

So, I stumbled across this at Amazon today:



I read several of Shannon Hale's books last year when I was on my medieval/fairy tale kick. I tend to do that in my reading- I like a book about a subject and then I read only about it until I get sick of it. The Hiding Place started my holocaust obsession last fall and you already know my current fixation.

Anyway, back to Shannon Hale. I was browsing the young adult section at the Nebraska City library and found her book the Goose Girl. I really liked and it and jumped online to see if she had anything else out. It was fun to find her website and be able to read her blog and see how she balances being a young LDS mother with her writing.

I will be anxiously awaiting the chance to get my hands on a copy of her new book, Austenland when it comes out.

No comments: