Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lucky

I am feeling rather lucky today...

*I have the sweetest little girl who I get to hang out with all day:




*I was finally able to finish my February card group card. I am ashamed to say these just went in the mail today. I wish I wasn't so talented in the procrastination department.



*I was able to go to lunch with Troy today. Adult conversation is always nice.

*I found the motivation to exercise today.

*I get to go to Time Out for Women with my sisters and Mom this weekend.

*I have the 2nd half of Masterpiece Theater's Great Expectations to finish while I fold the mountain of laundry that has accumulated.

*Ok, and last but not least, I seriously feel so lucky to be able to be friends with so many people through the magic of the internet. It definitely enrichs my life!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great lucky day. Hope the "luck" continues for several more days.