Saturday, November 08, 2008

A few odds & ends

I spent yesterday Christmas shopping with Tami & Cheryl. We had so much fun and I actually got a lot checked off my list. It was a chilly day here in Nebraska and so these are our attempts at a picture in the car. As you can see, it's hard to take pictures when you are laughing so hard.

Troy and Jameson had to bundle up for today's Husker game.

Genna wished she could go and help usher too!

I fixed the link from Justin's myspace page.

My BIL just opened his massage business in Utah County- if you know anyone in the area needing a massage, check his blog out!

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday!! Glad you had a fun day and got a bit accomplished.

I have a quarterly enrichment next week and T will be out of town again, so maybe the week after next??

Kristi said...

Yay for Christmas shopping! Did you get a lot done?

The Frosts said...

How fun! I love Christmas shopping - and even more fun with company. Genna in the Usher hat has me laughing. I was thinking, "really, she's an Usher fan. She seems a little young." Like Usher, as in the performer! I clued in once I read the caption.

Carin said...

Cute pictures! Glad you got some shopping done that puts you ahead of me.