Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This morning

Started out beautifully...

and it got even better. Troy had to run up to Lincoln and asked me to go a long for the ride.

he even bought me breakfast, lol! That is his brother Shane's mini Book of Mormon sitting there, isn't it cute?

We made sure and voted.

It was so nice to have long lines to wait in.


I also noticed the leaves on our tree turned yellow this year- most years they just turn brown and fall off.


Hope you had a wonderful morning too! Don't forget to vote!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

sounds like a great day.
And i love your house. Is that all your yard?? Nice!!

Kristi said...

What a beautiful sunrise! I'm glad it's been a good day at your house. :)

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for reminding me to appreciate the little things in life :)

Lorilee said...

Love the picture of the polling place....what a fun morning with Troy!

Carin said...

What a great day!