Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Pink Poodle Party

I am a lot behind in blogging but I wanted to get the pictures up from Genna's Pink Poodle Party. It was a lot of fun to plan and I think she had a great time.



Her party was after school on Friday November 20th. It was a giggly ride home. As soon as we got home I had a snack waiting for the girls. Genna's request was poptarts and pink milk.

After their snack they went and played for a bit in Genna's room and most of them changed into Genna's dresses she had hanging in her closet(her dress up clothes are still in storage).

We got the party started with an adoption ceremony. Each girl got to pick out a Lilkinz poodle and give it name. Genna named hers Coco.




There were games after that~

a version of hot potato with a dog bone(that we later gave to Mo) Connor helped us out by starting and stopping Who Let the Dogs Out


a bubblegum blowing contest-

pin the tail on the poodle

be the first to pop your balloon

We then went upstairs and decorated collars for their poodles.

After that we opened presents. Genna got a lot of nice things from her sweet friends.


Prizes for the games: pink whoppers, pink shimmer powder, a pink boa, fingernail polish, pink headbands and poodle stickers all found at the dollar store.

We then had dinner and poodle cupcakes.



It was a lot of work, but the giggles, smiles and squeals made it all worthwhile. It's hard to believe my little girl is 7. Genna we love you so much!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cool party! Wow! You really know how to throw a funny celebration!

Sounds like you've been keeping busy!

Andrea said...

What great ideas! Love it.

Kristi said...

What a cute party idea. :)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to get a better look at the girl in the close up head shot so I downloaded the hi res version and opened her up life size on my monitor. The picture is clear and sharp and she appeared to be right in front of me, so I looked at her and laughed and reached up and traced my finger around her lips. I was sitting there soaking up her good looks and running my fingers over her lips and stroking and caressing her cheek, and admiring her overall good looks. She looked like she was begging to be kissed so I leaned close and started kissing her mouth and lips. I was kissing her slowly and intimately, and every few minutes I would pull my mouth from her mouth and lips and take sit back and check out her good looks, then lean close and begin kissing her again. The kisses were very intimate, my tongue flickering out and rubbing back and forth between her lips. She looked like she was about ready to jump out of the monitor into my lap and I was thoroughly enjoying the good looking girl. I think I might put her on display life size in my room in one of my large digital picture frames. It would be nice to have her around to look at whenever I want to see something that has good looks, and also fun to have a kissy girl waiting to give me intimacy whenever I want.