Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Besides blogging I have been busy with...

Things have been a little busy around here lately. I apologize for the lack of consistent blogging. I think things are on an upswing towards slowing down a bit. Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks:


Genna had her last tumbling class.









Genna is exercising her independence over her hair these days. No pretties for this 3 year old. Her new nickname is the Shaggy Dog.










The Blue & Gold Banquet for Pack 337 was on Sunday, January 29th. Jameson received his bear badge and Connor his wolf badge. As a family we are very involved in scouting and I am so proud of all the hard work that the boys put into meeting their goals.







Friday night, we had a fun family outing. We ate dinner at Fazoli's- they have the best warm breadsticks and then headed over to Chuck E. Cheese. We had $10 worth of tokens, which amazingly, added up to a lot of fun!









Saturday, my sorority went to Paint Yourself Silly, in Lincoln. It was just a ton of fun! I didn't anticipate that I would enjoy myself as much as I did. I made a colorful birthday plate.







Saturday afternoon, we attended a Cub Scout Skating Party. Genna donner her first pair of skates and made it around the large rink a few times. In true 3 year old fashion, she did not want any help with this, hence it took a half an hour for the twice around. It was pretty crowded, but nonetheless, we all had a fun time doing the hokey pokey, the number game and I even got to partner skate with my 2 cute boys!





Last but not least, we had the Pinewood Derby on Sunday. The boys and their Dad put a lot of work into building what they hoped to be a fast car. They both fared really well. Jameson came in 2nd place for his Den and Connor came in 1st place in his Den. Troy was just relieved that they both made it down the track without the wheels coming off or any other minor mishaps. All in all, a fun event!




I don't have any photographic evidence, but I subbed a few days last week also and started working on the 2nd Grade Class Valentine Party, which I am chairing next week. Well, I think that covers pretty much what I have been up to lately. I am looking forward to a much quieter week.

3 comments:

AmyG said...

looks like you've been busy and having fun.

you did a great jop on the plate - very cute!

Becky said...

Wow...busy stuff! I have to comment on your hair, too - it's so long and pretty!!

Carin said...

you have been way buzy it all sounds like much fun!