Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged Again!

Rebecca tagged me for this little meme...

10 Years Ago...
I was living in Lincoln, getting used to 2 kids, and I think right around this time is when I cut my finger with a hand blender and had to have stitches.

5 Things on my To-Do list today...(it is actually really early Sunday am, I can't sleep)
* get everyone up and showered for Church
* find recipes and make dinner for the missionaries who are coming at 4:00
* make my lunch for tomorrow(hopefully there are some leftovers)
* deal with the 10 lbs. of ground beef I bought Friday- portion some for the freezer, brown and freeze the rest
* return library books while we are in Nebraska City (note find books before church)

Snacks I enjoy...
* peanut butter granola
* pepper jack quesadillas
* raw almonds
* Almond Nut Thins
* toast with Apple Butter

Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
* Get out of debt
* find the perfect plot of land in the country, build a house & buy some chickens and goats
* take my kids on a Disney Cruise
* Have a real savings account
* travel- I'd like to see Europe

3 of my bad habits...
* procrastinator
* I let my kids push my buttons too much
* I get sidetracked very easily- I guess Connor gets it honestly!

Jobs I've had...
* Buffet's Buffet salad girl
* Telephone Surveyor
* 4am Custodian at the BYU law school
* Grounds Crew with Rebecca* part time Music Teacher for 1 year
* Substitute Teacher

5 Things people don't know about me...
*My office is currently a pigsty
*I like Hannah Montana and will often turn on Genna's CD while doing dishes
*I like making cards, but I am horrible at sending them
*I've currently fallen off the eating right/exercising wagon- I'll hop back on in a few weeks
*I have a piece of led in my right palm from a pencil that I got in 4th grade- Connor had the same thing happen to him this year(he's in 4th grade) weird, huh?


Lorilee
, Nicole, Marissa, Kristi, Amber and anyone else who wants to play- tag you're it!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Sorry Kristi, I just did this exact tag a few weeks ago. But I had fun reading yours. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's fallen off the exercise/good food band wagon.

Kristi said...

I love your blog. You always have the funnest posts. Thanks for tagging me, I would love to play along. :)

Lorilee said...

I'll play soon! Miss you!