Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 1st Day of Spring!

I was so happy to find these pretty little flowers yesterday.


I also set my little seedlings out in the sun to soak up some rays.



It was such a gorgeous day, we(my nephew Creighton was over) all took a walk out to the big tree in the field. Genna saw her 1st cowpie, but you probably don't want to see the picture of that.





I planted some onions and peas while the kids rode bikes, played basketball, did sidewalk chalk and even went frog hunting. I didn't take a picture of Connor's muddy pants. "Mom, you have to get in the water to make the frogs jump out."


This winter has been long and so even though I have a house to clean(we're having the Bennett's over for Easter on Saturday) and talks to write since our whole family is speaking in church on Sunday, we had to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Happy Spring to you all!

5 comments:

Amber M. said...

Isn't it lovely to feel the sunshine again? It's been a long, cold winter.

LOVE the chalk drawing.

happy easter...I'll call when we get home from Branson.

Kristi said...

ahhh, spring! Sounds like you had a productive day. :)

Lorilee said...

I love that picture with the tree and very blue sky in the background.

Leah Pobanz said...

Kristi, can I get your email address again? Im going to be securing our blog today or tomorrow! Thanks!
ldpobanz@hotmail.com

Jada2929 said...

I'm jealous of the color green you have sprouting. It's all brown still here!