Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Apple a Day...

Apples and fall just go hand in hand.

Some friends in our ward were kind enough to let us pick a few apples.
Photobucket Image Hosting
I love this old jar I found at a garage sale.
Photobucket Image Hosting
Here's my little shelf all decked out. Check out the stitchery Amber did- most of the rest of the stuff was found on the cheap. I am on the search for some vintage flashcards- but for now my homemade one will have to do.
Photobucket Image Hosting
I've been drying apples too.
Photobucket Image Hosting

I am hoping to get my hands on a few more apples and then I plan to make applesauce, apple butter and some apple crisp.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You honestly have such an eye for cute little set-ups! Love the apple theme... and your antique style is just so fun!