Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Made in 2008...and then onto 2009

Just wanted to document some of my projects that I accomplished in 2008

Crafting/Sewing


Gardening/Baking



Now onto 2009- I think my goals for 2008 are pretty much all applicable to this year as well. I do need to get serious and write them out in a form that is more measurable. I have pounds I want to lose, 2 quilts I want to make, a blurb book from vacation last year to finish up, letters I want to write consistently, Sunday School lessons to be studied each week, debts to be paid off, more homemade gifts and a myriad of other specific goals swirling around in my head.

I've thought a lot about a word to define my 2009 and I keep coming back to respect. It's been a toss up between that and discipline. Respect seems more positive to me. It is applicable in so many areas- I want to be better at respecting my family, my Heavenly Father, my body, my time, my home, our environment, other people, etc.

What are your plans for 2009?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought of a great word last night and of course can't remember it at all now. grr.
I have lots of plans that need to be written down and given more specific dates etc.
Can't wait to see what you make this year.

Kristi said...

YOU are gifted and talented. Look at that! Wow!

I love your respect angle for 2009. That sounds like a great way to approach the New Year.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

You are so talented and so busy! Wow! :)

At Home In Georgia said...

Looks like it was a GREAT year!

Drewmeister said...

Wow--you really accomplished a lot in 2008. I wish I had more time to do crafty stuff, but being in school in addition to working full time doesn't allow that right now.

Many of my goals for 2009 are the same as yours!

Amy said...

Ooooh! Love the new header on your blog! Very nice!