Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Scrapbook Tag

What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike?
I have trouble with non letter stickers. Really not into paper piecings anymore either.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
I suppose the page I did after my dog died a few years ago. And then I started a page about my Grandma's funeral/death years ago, but I haven't been able to finish it.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
Well, I am really not in a scrapping mood these days, but I guess one of the things I do the most when I scrap is vary the letter stickers in my title. I almost always use patterned paper.

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Depending how much I like the paper. I have been known to save small 1 inch strips of Chatterbox and KI. But normally it needs to be at least 2 inches by around 5 inches for me to save it.

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries?
I have sliced my fingers a few times on a paper trimmer blade.

Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..."
This week my attention has been on eating right and doing a lot more cooking. So I suppose when I get in that frame of mind, I'd rather spend money on yummy food to eat than scrapbook supplies. Or the stuff to cook with, that would be real easy to spend $$ on too.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I really don't hae any great tips. I did recently buy this Zip and Flip. And it works really good.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
That sounds like so much fun- I'd take my sister Lorilee, my friend Amber, my friend Tami and my friend Cheryl.

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
Sadly, I have never received a call like that. I am sure I would call my sister or friend Amber first.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Kristi Cool zip and flip I have never seen one before.

Amy B. said...

fun answers! I need ot check out the zip and flip.