Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Friends, Fun, Flybys and a Few Fotos

I feel so blessed to be friends with some amazing women! Last weekend Cheryl, Tami and I went out to dinner and shopping. We had a great time talking and just being together. The only problem with the night was it ended too soon!



Then today my good friend, Amber and her 2 cute kids came down for a visit. Genna was so excited for Anna and Baby Josh to come over. We had lunch together at Subway and stopped in at the quilt shop in town. Lots of yummy fabric there. Makes me wish I knew how to sew better. After that we came back to my house and just hung out for a bit. After my busy weekend, that was just perfect! Genna had a fun time playing with Anna and loving on Josh.





Saturday was Jameson's first boy scout activity, an 11 year old daycamp. He got to shoot BB guns, do an obstacle course, tie knots and cook his own lunch. It was a fun time. I got to go along because it was the Stake Primary who put this activity on.





I was excited to look out tonight and see about 5 or 6 bluebirds back for a visit. I guess that snake didn't scare them off for good.



Last, here are just a couple of pictures that I thought turned out pretty cool.




No comments: