Friday, November 02, 2007

Monkeying Around

Just a quick post to show you what I added to finish off the baby set. I was thinking it would have been fun to make a little tag blanket. But I didn't have any silky material that matched the pink. I ended up just doing the baby's initial on a fleece pillow. I added a little jingle bell inside, just for fun.



So I was all psyched up from my successful sewing experience yesterday and thought I could quickly make up another baby gift. The bib and onesie went together without a hitch. Now the diaper/wipe case was another story. I am sorry to say, I took about 2 hours longer than the instructions that I found here, suggested. I did perservere however, and I am happy to say I think the next one will go much more smoothly!

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

Such a cute set! I absolutely adore the monkey fabric you used!