Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday's Tasks

First of all, I wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes for Genna. She was so excited to go back to school today. Then she was thrilled when she got mail today. Grandma & Grandpa Koski sent a card with some stickers and Shane(Troy's brother) and Morgan sent some fun Polly Pocket toys.




There was such a gorgeous sunset tonight.




I finally made a little cover for my sewing machine. Are you proud of me, I *sniff,sniff* cut into one of my favorite thrifted pillowcases? It looks like I need to hem it up a little more. I did line the cover because it was quite see through. The green ribbon is not quite as obnoxious looking in real life.



Spent most of today doing laundry and then working on craft show stuff. Here is a sneak peek at one of the projects...

1 comment:

beckbot said...

I'm so glad Genna is ok. What a scary time for you guys!