Friday, December 14, 2007

the 2nd Day of Christmas

Brought singing, toe tapping and all the extra features. Stay with me though, I promise, the rest of my gifts are Christmasy in nature. This one was just for fun. We will see if the weather cooperates with tomorrow's gift.




Good news, I got all my packages ready to go tonight. Here are some presents that were included in my sister's package. Amber gave me these cute stamps. Originally, I was planning on covering these little boxes with Christmas scrapbook paper, but I had a hankering to use my stamps, so I went that route.




Still left on my to do list:

make pj's for the kids
make & deliver neighbor goodies
wrap all the presents for my family

Ok, so there is cleaning and a few other things I'd like to get done before then, but I will feel really good if I can get these things done before next weekend.

No comments: