Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to All and To All a Good Night

What a hectic, but wonderful day. Here's some pictures of the highlights...




1. Broken Glass- a traditional family favorite. I seriously spent the whole day in the kitchen. We had roast beef, pototoes & gravy, and carrots, green bean casserole, homemade rolls and salad. After dinner we had homemade rice pudding and lots of other goodies that Troy's parents and sister brought over. I forgot to put out the broken glass. We'll have that tomorrow.

2.Decorating Cookies for Santa. Look on Santa's plate for Elvis, a missionary and a very dapper Snowman.

3. Elder Olsen and Elder Alder with their gifts. I forgot to take a picture of the stocking I stamped on for them.

4.Day 12- oops, I jumped the gun with yesterday's post. Here are the jammies I made. Except for the crooked "J", I was really happy with how they turned out.

5.Cute little Caleb getting ready to do the nativity.

6. The whole ensemble sans baby Jesus. Anna decided to help me take pictures instead of acting. Acting out the nativity is one of my most favorite parts of Christmas.

7. Hopefully Santa doesn't mind skim milk.

8. Alright Santa, we're all ready...

9. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Merry Christmas to you!! Sending loves to Syracuse...

Heather M. said...

We used to have the missionaries over on Christmas Eve, too. And we always made them be in our nativity scene!