Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting There

I hope you'll forgive me for not updating my blog for the next week or so. Of course, I am busy trying to knock of items from my to do list. (I finished up the I Spy bags,a few vinyl/wood signs, the shopping, except for a few more items for Troy and all the Christmas cards!) Sadly, my camera is out of batteries again. I took about 160 pictures which totally used up 2 photo lithium batteries. I am wondering if the cold weather had something to do with how fast the charge was used up? Anyway, I am waiting on a new charger and rechargeable batteries that I ordered online. So hopefully, it gets here in 4 days rather than 14. So until then, you will just have to imagine my completed projects.

I'll leave with you with a few mouthwatering recipes instead...

This eggnog cheesecake recipe sounds yummy! Plus she's got some incredibly cute ideas on her blog.

Chocolate Swizzle Nog, anyone?

I saw a fun idea using this recipe. They wrapped up squares of this in tin foil and covered with Christmas scrapbook paper.

I am wanting try this broccoli chicken lasagna recipe, too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't WAIT to try that broccoli Lasagna...missing you. We need to find an afternoon to play soon!